Mid Atlantic Area Directors Message
Greetings from Our Director
Welcome to the Mid-Atlantic Area website! I am excited about my new adventure of being your Mid-Atlantic Area Director. 2017-2018 NAEOP President Lisa Morehouse has chosen ACCEPT the CHALLENGE, BECOME the DIFFERENCE as her theme. I hope each of you accept the challenge and become the difference just as I have.
Along with serving as the Mid-Atlantic Area Director, I have been selected to be the Chairman of the Awards Committee. I encourage each of you to volunteer for either this committee, or any of the NAEOP committees. This is your organization. Accept the challenge and become the difference as a committee member.
- NAEOP shares information on many different social media platforms - Facebook; LinkedIn; Pinterest; Twitter.
- The Mid-Atlantic Area shares information on their Blog (Click on Blog image to the left of this message).
- Don't forget to sign up for the NAEOP 2017 - 2018 Webinar Series, “Challenging the Educational Office Professional." This is a great way to earn inservice or education credits towards your certification.
- The National Association of Educational Office Professionals will host its 2018 Annual Conference in Bloomington, MN, July 16-20, 2018. This conference offers many opportunities to learn and network. I hope each of you are able to attend.
- The Mid-Atlantic Area Professional Development Days are being hosted by the Delaware Association of Educational Office Professionals. This event will be held in Rehoboth, Delaware, October 25-26, 2018. I hope to see each of you there.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the Mid-Atlantic Area or NAEOP, please contact me. I am here to help.
2017 - 2018 Mid-Atlantic Area Director
Office - 803.738.3275
Cell - 803.556.5054